Compliance with the legal information requirements pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
This declaration concerns all our guests. We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data. The person responsible for data processing is: Binterhof di Summerer Thomas, who may be contact by the following means: Tel. 0474 710204 + E-Mail: email@example.com
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
- data contained in your travel documents and identity cards
- data on payments you have made, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards you hold
- the period of stay you have requested as well as your preferences associated with your stay
The data are saved, processed and, inasfar as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist boards) for the purpose of providing our services. Your data are not passed on to third countries. Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our establishment. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationhip, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements.
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed free of charge at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all of your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you. The supervisory authority "Garante per la protezione dei dati personali" is responsible for complaints: Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, telephone: (+39) 06.696771, email: email@example.com.
Owner of the website and responsible for its content:
Via Ferrara, 26 | I-39030 Sesto (BZ)
Tel. +39 0474 710 204| E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org UID-Nr.: IT02954770216
Concept, graphics and realisation:
Patrick Janach - janach.com
Mercato Vecchio, 11 A | I-39038 San Candido (BZ) | Alto Adige Italia
Tel. Nr. +39 0474 77 19 01 • Fax +39 0474 77 10 20
www.janach.com | E-Mail: email@example.com
Patrick Janach - © janach.com
Associazione Turistica di Sesto
Third party websites:
Third party websites that are accessed through links on our website have separate privacy practices. We have no responsibility or liability for the practices and policies implemented by them on their websites.